Using Our Products
Please read before using your Louise Jade product!
USING YOUR CANDLE
- Always refer to the safety & warning label attached to the bottom of your Louise Jade candle.
- On the first lighting, burn your Louise Jade candle for a period sufficient enough for a melt pool to develop evenly across the top of your candle.
- To achieve the maximum burn time from your Louise Jade candle, burn for periods of no longer than 1 – 2 hours (small candles) & 3 – 4 hours (medium & large candles).
- Trim the wick to 5mm above the wax line prior to each use.
- Always have approximately 1 cm of unmelted wax in the base of your jar when burning your candle.
- Do not leave your candle unattended while in use.
USING YOUR DIFFUSER
- Always refer to the safety & warning label attached to the bottom of your Louise Jade diffuser.
- Unscrew silver cap and remove plastic seal.
- Replace the silver cap.
- Place reeds in diffuser bottle for a few minutes to absorb the oil.
- To reduce the risk of any damage to surfaces, always place the diffuser on a saucer/safety mat.
- Turn the reeds upside down so that the “wet” ends are in the air. This will allow the fragrance to permeate your surroundings.
- To refresh the fragrance, simply flip the reeds as done in Step 3 every couple of days.
USING YOUR MELTS
- Unpack the individual melts as needed from your specially packaged box, and place in/on your melt burner.
- Read & follow the safety instructions provided with your melt burner.
- Do not leave your melt burner unattended while in use.
- Always have approximately 1 cm of wax in the dish when burning. Add another portion of melt if your dish becomes close to this amount.
And most importantly, enjoy your home's brand new fragrance!